As an e-PRO®, you can take your business to the next level.
What does e-PRO® provide?
After you become an e-PRO®, you may continue to enjoy e-PRO® benefits with no annual dues or re-certification fees, no matter when you receive your certificate. You will also gain access to the new e-PRO® logo and marketing materials.
Completion of the e-PRO® certification counts toward the following NAR credentials:
- Elective credit for the ABR®, CIPS, PMN and CRS designations
Courses are available live and online. You can choose either of these options:
- Online Student: Register for the two-day online bundle for the e-PRO® program: $219 and is offered as a self-paced, web-based course through REALTOR® University.
- Day 1 Live/Day 2 Online: Combination online/offline program completion:
- e-PRO®: Day 1 in the classroom: cost is dependent on the course provider
- e-PRO®: Day 2 online: cost is $129
Both options require the student to submit a one-time application fee of $110.50.
What happens after you complete the e-PRO® program?
Before being conferred with NAR's e-PRO Certification, you'll need to complete an online application and submit a one-time application fee of $110.50.
As long as you are a current member of NAR or an NAR cooperating international association and have you have completed both days of the e-PRO® curriculum, you will receive your official e-PRO® notification via email. Then you may download your e-PRO® certificate from our website and begin taking advantage of all e-PRO® has to offer.
How do you keep up with the trends as an e-PRO®?
Marketing is changing every day. If you're an e-PRO® looking to refresh your online presence, marketing, social media and technology skills, e-PRO® marketing materials are available to certificate holders. Simply login to access all the available information.