As an e-PRO®, you can take your business to the next level.
You understand how important social media, online marketing, and technology are to your current and future business. So what's next? Register for your coursework online or in-person and become an e-PRO. (Updated 2018 coursework is currently only available in-person.)
What does e-PRO® provide?
After you become an e-PRO®, you may continue to enjoy e-PRO® benefits with no annual dues or re-certification fees, no matter when you receive your certificate. You will also gain access to the new e-PRO® logo and marketing materials.
Completion of the e-PRO® certification counts toward the following NAR credentials:
- Elective credit for the ABR®, CIPS, and PMN designations
- Live: Currently this course is only available in-person. Course rates vary and are decided by the course provider. Check the course schedule on training4re.com for pricing.
- Online: All courses are available as a self-paced, web-based course through the Center for REALTOR® Development. Until the updated 2018 coursework is available online, students may choose from two options:
- Original Course Bundle: Register for the two-part online bundle for the e-PRO® program: $219.
- Part 2 Online: Sign up for Part 2 online for only $129.
What happens after you complete the e-PRO® program?
As long as you are a current member of NAR or a NAR cooperating international association and have you have completed both parts days of the e-PRO® curriculum, you will receive your official e-PRO® notification via email. Then you may download your e-PRO® certificate from our website and begin taking advantage of all e-PRO® has to offer.
How do you keep up with the trends as an e-PRO®?
Marketing is changing every day. Keep up with trends by joining the private e-PRO® certificate holders Facebook group. Here’s where we’ll be hosting Facebook Live events on timely topics, and where you can you can exchange referrals and information on the latest in technology with other e-PRO® certificate holders.
Build on your knowledge by attending a NAR Tech Edge event. NAR Tech Edge is a full-day professional development conference focused on how technology is impacting real estate businesses. These events are filled with rapid-fire sessions from national speakers and local tech experts. Attendees will learn immediate ways to implement technology trends in their practice.