Create a digital marketing plan that reaches customers, expands your capabilities, and safeguards client information.
With today’s increasingly accessible technology, savvy real estate consumers are able to find the information they need online, at any time. Your job is to create a digital marketing plan that leverages the latest in technology to make sure they find you first. Not only will e-PRO® increase your client base, it will help you keep them by equipping you with the tools and knowledge to protect their personal information from a data breach.
Completion of this course will provide students with practical takeaways that can immediately be implemented to drive business and increase client confidence and trust.
e-PRO® gives you the most up-to-date real estate technology training available to REALTORS®. Our newly revised curriculum shows you how to:
- Harness social media platforms to grow your business
- Create an online presence that reaches and engages with today's hyper-connected consumers
- Take advantage of rich media and virtual office strategies to run your business more efficiently
- Learn to streamline real estate transaction processes using customer relationship management (CRM) systems and transaction management platforms
- Create search engine marketing (SEM and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Protect your business from a data breach by implementing best practices as outlined by the Federal Trade Commission
We offer more options.
The new 2018 e-PRO® course content is currently offered in a live classroom setting. Here you will not only receive individual attention by choosing a classroom offering, but you gain valuable networking opportunities as you navigate through the curriculum. Check training4re.com for a course near you.
Of course, you still have the option to complete the original coursework online through the Center for REALTOR® Development at your own convenience. The new 2018 e-PRO® course content will be available online in early 2019.
We make the most of your investment.
The upfront costs for e-PRO® are simple. And you'll never pay annual renewal fees. Once you earn the certification, you'll keep it as long as you're an active REALTOR®.
We make it easy to enroll.
Register for our e-PRO® course with a simple click. Or you may enroll for our e-PRO® course at a number of area real estate association locations and schools.
Enroll to become an e-PRO® today – and begin building your business for tomorrow.